Donor Advised Fund Beneficiary Designation
- You name Berkeley as a beneficiary of your donor advised fund during your lifetime.
- After your lifetime, all or a portion of the remaining assets in your donor advised fund support Berkeley programs you designate.
- You control your Berkeley legacy by designating which campus programs will be supported by the remaining assets in your fund.
- You can continue to make fund distribution recommendations from your donor advised fund during your lifetime.
- You can change your beneficiary designation at any time.
How to Give
- Beneficiary Designation
For more in-depth information, please call one of our experts at 800-200-0575.